The main goals of ReIFiCi are:
- To further the philosophy of sciences in the Iberian Peninsula;
- To provide a platform for cooperation between members, fostering common research, application for funding, the organisation of joint scientific events, and advanced training in the philosophy of science;
- To favour researchers and students mobility between partner institutions.
The activities of ReIFiCi include:
- Organisation of the Meeting of the Iberian Network of Philosophy of Science;
- Organisation of joint seminars between different groups;
- Masterclasses and summer courses.